Glaro Antibacterial Wipe Dispenser F1029-BK - Floor Standing with Trash Can - Satin Black
Glaro Disinfectant Wipe units are commonly used in private and public facilities, such as airports, train stations, bus depots, restrooms, nursery schools, food service facilities, health clubs, spas, doctors' offices, laboratories, physical therapy centers, day care centers, hair, nail and tanning salons, retail stores, hospitals, assisted living centers, offices, manufacturing plants, cruise ships, gyms, supermarkets, residential, and more.
This floor standing combination wipe dispenser and waste receptacle features a top compartment for wipes and a side opening for conveniently discarding used wipes. The sleek design features a touch-less dispenser with a neat x-shaped opening that allows only one wipe to be dispensed with each pull. These Dispenser/Receptacles feature a heavy weighted base for added stability.
A unique double push-button mechanism keeps the cover secured to the body while wipes are pulled and dispensed one at a time. It's easy to depress the two push buttons on either side of the top cover and to lift off the top when it's time to refill with additional wipes. To empty the waste compartment on floor models, lift the body off the base section and empty the trash bucket inside. Slide the body back on the weighted base unit. No inner poly bag is needed.
Features & Benefits
- Floor Standing Disinfectant Wipe Dispenser
- Double push button secures cover on body when pulling wipes
- Easy to load wipes & thread though specially designed "star" opening
- 14" dia. heavy weighted base provides maximum stability
- All parts are heavy gauge rust-proof, corrosion and fire resistant aluminum or galvanized steel
- Easy to clean durable finishes
- Constructed of 30% recycled aluminum
- 100% post-consumer recyclable metal
- Glaro "Go-Green" - packed with 100% recycled materials
- Made in the USA
- FDA Approved Sanitary
**Wipes are sold separately**